Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (“Pebblebrook”) grants you permission to view, download, reproduce and retransmit information posted on Pebblebrook’s’ Internet site ("PEB Information"), subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website manifests your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You may download, reproduce, and retransmit PEB Information solely for your personal use or for non-commercial purposes within your organization.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in an PEB Information you download, reproduce, or retransmit.
- You may not transfer the PEB Information to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Pebblebrook or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- PEB Information may contain or reference trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of Pebblebrook and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights of Pebblebrook and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Both we and others (such as our service providers) may collect personal information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites.
- ALL PEB INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PEBBLEBROOK OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE PEB SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF PEBBLEBROOK IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- With respect to all communications you make to Pebblebrook regarding PEB Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Pebblebrook shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Pebblebrook shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Pebblebrook shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- The PEB Information may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Pebblebrook does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the PEB Information or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Pebblebrook reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the PEB Information. Pebblebrook may make any other changes to the PEB Information and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the PEB Information at any time without notice.
- Some of the PEB Information, including but not limited to information concerning the Pebblebrook stock quote and measures of historical stock performance, is provided by under license by third parties. Pebblebrook does not control such information and is not responsible for its content or its accuracy. Such information is provided solely for the convenience of users who assume sole responsibility for its use.
- PEB Information may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Pebblebrook does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for the convenience of users, and do not constitute any endorsement by Pebblebrook. Users assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
- You can review the filings Pebblebrook has made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") by linking directly to EDGAR, a database maintained by the SEC. EDGAR is the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval system. EDGAR is not part of PEB Information and this link to EDGAR does not mean that Pebblebrook endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of EDGAR. The EDGAR link is provided for information purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investment purposes. Pebblebrook does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data displayed through EDGAR, nor shall Pebblebrook be liable in any way to the reader or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any such information or data or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or for any damages arising therefrom or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination, of the information or data for any cause whatsoever. Pebblebrook does not assume any duty of disclosure beyond that which is imposed by law, and expressly disclaims any duty to update any information set forth in its filings with the SEC. The reader should note that Pebblebrook’s periodic reports filed with SEC include the disclosure therein of certain factors which may affect Pebblebrook’s future performance. Individual statements appearing in Pebblebrook’s SEC filings are intended to be read in conjunction with and in the context of the complete documents in which they appear, to include any documents incorporated therein by reference thereto, rather than as stand-alone statements.
- This website is controlled, operated and administered by Pebblebrook, which is based within the United States. Pebblebrook makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use this website or export the PEB Information in violation of U. S. export laws and regulations. If you access this website from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Certain matters discussed include forward-looking statements. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events. We identify forward-looking statements in this annual report and the information incorporated by reference herein by using words or phrases such as ”anticipate”, ”believe”, ”estimate”, ”expect”, ”intend”, ”may be”, ”objective”, ”plan”, ”predict”, ”project” and ”will be” and similar words or phrases, or the negative thereof.
These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties. Factors which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by us in those statements include, among others, the following:
- national and local economic and business conditions that will affect, among other things, demand for products and services at our hotels and other properties, the level of room rates and occupancy that can be achieved by such properties and the availability and terms of financing;
- our ability to maintain the properties in a first-class manner, including meeting capital expenditure requirements;
- our ability to compete effectively in areas such as access, location, quality of accommodations and room rate structures;
- our ability to acquire or develop additional properties and the risk that potential acquisitions or developments may not perform in accordance with expectations;
- our degree of leverage which may affect our ability to obtain financing in the future or compliance with current debt covenants;
- changes in travel patterns, taxes and government regulations which influence or determine wages, prices, construction procedures and costs;
- government approvals, actions and initiatives including the need for compliance with environmental and safety requirements, and change in laws and regulations or the interpretation thereof;
- our ability to satisfy complex rules in order for us to qualify as a REIT for federal income tax purposes, for the operating partnership to qualify as a partnership for federal income tax purposes, and in order for HMT Lessee LLC to qualify as a taxable REIT subsidiary for federal income tax purposes, and our ability to operate effectively within the limitations imposed by these rules; and
Although we believe the expectations reflected in our forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that we will attain these expectations or that any deviations will not be material. Except as otherwise required by the federal securities laws, we disclaim any obligations or undertaking to publicly release any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained in PEB Information to reflect any change in our expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based.